Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Quick Summary

Oh hey there, I have a blog. Sometimes I forget, because I spend so much time on my Tumblog. I have been up to some shenanigans, folks. Most recently, I worked the Ren Faire with Phelan (and got some sweet items from the other stalls), I moved out of my first apartment, and moved in with Tascha. I'll be here until her lease is up, and then probably hop-skip to a new place (Bonus: Binx is a cuddly kitty, and he likes to take naps next to me while I'm online). I had a fun Litha celebration, though I didn't get to do all that I planned, on account of Phelan having half a billion jobs, making it hard for him to get time off. But I brewed mead, which was pretty cool, and hung out outdoors, making flower crowns from weeds, which is also fun. I'm teaching myself how to make chainmaile, because I am a walking, breathing stereotype :p Also, I'm going to get a wig so I can have wacky hair AND a well-paying job. Plus, I'm going to Austin City Limits music festival, where I will see The Cure and Depeche Mode live. It's a good life.
And now, we return to your not-so-scheduled blogging about things and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment