Sunday, July 17, 2011

Burning Burnination!

I don't know how many of you have gotten your wisdom teeth pulled, but according to statistics, most of you have. So you understand the Horrible Agonizing Pain! that I'm currently in. My new daily routine involves a lovely process of using a plastic syringe to wash four holes in my mouth with salt water. BECAUSE FOOD CAN GET STUCK IN THERE 0_0. Isn't that a lovely mental image? So I spend my time in either agonizing pain, or all looped out on 100 mg each of Hydrocodone and Ibuprofen. And since DayQuil makes me cuddly, I've been a squishy ball of cuddly hugs XD So my time's been spent being giggly, cuddling, and being in awful pain. So forgive me if anything I post in the next week or so is not as terribly cogent as I'm capable of.
   See you later, folks!
          Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment