Monday, January 16, 2012

I must like punishing myself.

I've always been bad at introductions, which is why I have a tendency to just jump into the meat of whatever topic I'm discussing.
D
o
w
n

W
e

G
o
!

So jumping right in! I've decided to do a juice cleanse. You know, one of those satanic liquid diets that only wacky new-age folks do? I tend to occasionally be one of those wacky new-age folks. Nothing really brought about my decision, I just found orange juice and cranberry juice at work (As I mentioned, I work at a motel. People are always buying groceries that they don't get to, and leaving them here), I haven't been able to eat for crap lately anyway, and I've already been crabby and irritable, so I thought "Why not make it worse? :D".

It;s also important to note that I have no willpower, so on my first day, I already made a sandwich for myself and ate it. However, I didn't make it because I was hungry (In fact, I felt freaking awful after eating it. Like I ate way more than I could fit in my belly), I really only ate it because I had the impulse to eat. So I don't think the hunger will cause me problems as much as the instinct to eat.

The juice and copious amounts of water diet, along with my yoga (which I really need to start doing more regularly), should help get yucky stuff pouring out of my pores pretty quickly. And I do mean that literally, toxins will start coming out of my pores, and I will have to take a billion showers so I don't smell funny. In theory, after one of these cleanses, you feel lighter, and gain a sense of clarity. It probably won't happen, but I can't know until I try, right? I could use some clarity.

In other news, I have once again brutalized my hair, bleaching out the black dye and dying it red. So now I have lovely raspberry locks, and a serious need for a protein filler. They have one in red at Sally's, so I'll pick that up next chance I get.

I've also picked up smoking, which is a terrible habit, but since I'm nineteen and haven't ever done anything worse than cutting class, I think I can get away with it. To specify, I'm actually smoking primetimes, which are mini cigars, and don't make me want to throw up the way normal cigarettes do. Also, nicotine is super neat! I was having anxious tremors, and it's helped me out a lot with that.

I'm trying to be a more social person, because I tend to never let anyone in, so when someone that has been let in hurts me, it's the most destructive thing in the world, because I don't even have the benefit of a group of people to lean on. But my roommate slash best friend is coming home from visiting Rhi tomorrow, and I've been hanging out with Tim and Becca a ton, so I'm feeling okay with this circle. Especially because they can all get along, so I can hang out with everyone at once XD

That's about it for now, so I'll check back in if I reach enlightenment, or if I throw up my organs, from this cleanse crap I'm doing XD

Toodles for now,
          Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment